Ahad, 13 September 2009

YOUR LOVE AS PEACEFUL OF AN ISLAND

By: N Athirah

This poem is special for my close friends and those who think I am their friend...
Heard singing in a melodious coast
overlooking the beautiful sunset
a comfortable dusk breeze blowing
provide peace for every human.

Oh, my close friends
you give your love
then reconcile the vehemence soul
a peaceful of island
carve my smile
soul becomes calm
developing my mind
and strike-byte of words
the beautiful words of eternal peace.

Clouds in the sky slowly marched
the wind brings calm
rain along the mercy of God
If the touch is compatible
the windows of hearts can open
missed all dreams
perturb the soul of the sad.

11 September 2009 (Friday)
21 Ramadhan 1430 Hijri

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan yang anda hantar akan menunggu masa untuk diapprove oleh penulis...
Harap maklum...