Ahad, 21 Mac 2010

Tell me... Am I wrong take picture with my friend???

This entry I create 'special' for Chidex... so, I write in english language with uncertain grammar (because my english language not very good)... and with the help from google translate.

As the reader known (for who read my last entry at here), I am very nervous and scare if my lip need to operation, right?! But, not long time after that, I am very disappointed when my friend (not from Malaysia) told I am a liar. What is wrong? He just saw my picture with M.Khairul Anwar at my Yahoo! Messenger's display image, and he told I am lie him abot my status. He said I have a boyfriend because he saw my picture with a boy. Huh?! Just that?!

Before, he told I am lie him too about my age. He said, I told him my age 19 years old/18 years old.What the hell?! While actually the first time we know each other, I told him my real age (16 years old at 2009). And this year (2010) I told him my age is 17 years old. That is my true age, right?! Why he repeatedly said I am liar?
Now, he said I am lie him about my status... I did not understand what are he thinked. Are he same with my ex-boyfriend..? Told I am something not true about me...? I do not know about that...

Chidex, yes, true, I did not have a boyfriend. Why just that picture you told I am a liar? You said  the boy is my boyfriend, why? Just because he is a boy. Just that? You a man too... You and he are my friend... not my boyfriend, right?! I repeat it, M.Khairul Anwar not my boyfriend. But he is my close friend, my good bestfriend I like. Tell me... Am I wrong take picture with him? Am I wrong create memories with him?

Hey, I just friend with you. Not more than that. NOT MORE THAN THAT! Don't shackle mylife.

And now you say sorry for me... After you hurt my heart, you say sorry? Yeah... Men... like this way...
After you told me everything, you say sorry... While you told me you did not need friend like me...right?! You said that, right?! You very selfish... Now, go away from mylife... Don't disturb me again. And I did not need friend like you.

Okey... I not have idea to create english entry again. Just until here... Sorry my english grammar not good...
-away-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan yang anda hantar akan menunggu masa untuk diapprove oleh penulis...
Harap maklum...