Jumaat, 26 Mac 2010

Sad or Happy

Entry english again...? Yeah... for improve my english language... Hehehe... Last Thursday, I checked my english oral test's marks. So bad... huhuhuhuhu...

Today is Friday. The last day for Aiman's day school at SMK Mutiara. He will move to Terengganu because his father transfer to there. I and the friend at the class also feel sad because we had more than a year classmate and friends. Feel sorry for Adham because when Adham moved to SMK Mutiara and be my classmate earlier this year, he and Aiman be a bestfriend. Surely because dialects of their language a 'kurau' 

In the rest time, Suhaimi bought a pack of flour at school canteen. At the class, he asked me to keep the flour in my bag for secret from Aiman. Arrival time back after subjects Pendidikan Syariah Islamiyah, Suhaimi and the gang throw that flour to Aiman face and his hair. They so cruel... hahaha... and feel sorry to Aiman.

In the evening, I have a silat practice at Gelanggang Silat SMKM. The first and second day (every Friday) before, I had absent from the practice. And this third day I come to practice. That evening I had meet Aiman at the school too when I spoke with Shahrizal at the reading huts before arrival time to practice. Aiman did not come to practice because he want go to Suhaimi's house. Oh, no! After this, I did not have a silat gang in my class... huhuhuhu...

The silat members have a new members in putera and puteri silat. That in early time practice... I do not know how many have come to practice at the next-next-next-next day come soon.

I am so tired after the practice... I want to increase my body weight because my weight now 36kg and not balanced with my height, 144cm. But am I can increase my weight now? Hahahahaha... Are reader have feel sorry for me? 

Okay... I got to go now. Maybe I am migrain now... Hmm... Tomorrow I have the extra-class for accounting principles.

P/s: Adham cannot be with me at time answer the question a lesson. Because, we will have a quarrel while discuss the answers. Hahahaha... Am I wrong for that?
Sorry because my english language not very good... Maybe so bad... Hahahaha...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan yang anda hantar akan menunggu masa untuk diapprove oleh penulis...
Harap maklum...