Isnin, 22 Mac 2010

Entry english again...

I am very-very sadness... that man who said I am liar is hurt my heart again... He said I am evil girl and fool... He is not a good man. He shackle mylife and want I am offline Yahoo Messenger. Am I wrong to online?

I want to cry... but I hold my tear. Before, if I have problem, I have friend to sharing problem. But now, I did not contact M.Khairul Anwar. I am stop contact with him after that case. I feel I am very lonely...

Chidex, are you not thinked my feel when you curse me..? I really not understand what you think... I did not understand you...

When I hear song "Derita Merindu" by Ahli Fiqir (song at this blog), I think this song same with me...

Hmmm... Because that man, I wrote two entry blog (including this entry) ini english language... and with uncertain grammar... hahahaha... just because that man who hurt my heart...

-end-

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan yang anda hantar akan menunggu masa untuk diapprove oleh penulis...
Harap maklum...